Jumat, 05 Juli 2019

STEPHANIE POETRI - APPRECIATE ENGLISH VER LYRIC


I wish that I could stay in this moment in your arms Turn around let me look at your face A beautiful sky No Strom can erase I just want you to know baby That you're so amazing With lips that taste like cherry Oh baby I just want you To believe me when I tell you that I love you I love you till the end of the world Call me your girl baby I need you I need you everyday and nigh You make me alright And now you don't Have to say it back to me I just want To appreciate my baby If I could only see one things for the rest for my life It would be your beautiful eyes A hidden sunrise Nirvana in disguise I just want you to know baby You make me so crazy With lips that taste like candy Oh baby I just want you To believe me when I tell you that I love you I love you till the end of the world Call me your girl baby I need you I need you everyday and nigh You make me alright And now you don't Have to say it back to me I just want To appreciate my baby Do you Know now Do you know now That I love you so more than you know Do you Know now Do you know now That I love you so more than you know I love you I love you till the end of the world Call me your girl baby I need you I need you everyday and nigh You make me alright And now you don't Have to say it back to me I just want To appreciate my baby
Bagaimana reaksi Anda tentang artikel ini?